We are so excited to begin this project. If you would like to research your Mount Gretna Cottage, please follow the instructions below. We thank all of you for your continued support and hope to see many Cottage Histories!
You may complete your cottage history information two ways; using the paper or online form: “If Cottages Could Talk: The History of My Mount Gretna Cottage/Home.”
Please note, if you would like to submit your form online, you must complete all information at once.
- Submitting by mail:
Download the form and print at home. The forms are in this link. Submit the completed form and any documentation such as pictures, deeds (copies or scans) to the Mount Gretna Area Historical Society. (address below)
- Submitting Online, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have all your documentation completed to enter onto the form.
- Click on this link to enter your information onto the Google form.
- Enter all the information at one time, the form will not save your information if you do not complete at one time.
- When finished hit the send button located in the upper right-hand corner to send your completed document.
- Photos and other documentation can be mailed separately to MGAHS.
MGAHS Address Phone Number
PO Box 362
Mount Gretna, Pa. 17064